Monday, January 16, 2012

Day One and I am READY!

So today it officially began....what I am calling a "food cleanse" and I have to admit I am ready but I am nervous too. The doubts have already started but I have to keep focused. The important thing is to know that this isnt about losing weight but it is about looking at my kids and wanting to set an example of healthy living. Looking at the people that I love in my life and realizing that I need to cherish the life that God has blessed me with and the health that I currently have is nothing to take for granted. I have lost my Nonnie to Alzheimers, my father in law has Parkinson's and my sister in law had colon cancer...each of these things stole part or all of their lives and I am committed to being thankful each day for the abilities I still have to run, play, laugh, talk, remember. The journey begins and I am in! No pictures yet but I promise there will be and recipes too! This is going to be FUN....

No comments:

Post a Comment