Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chewing gum and a glass of wine...

The 2 things that I miss and find myself "jonesing" for are my cinnamon Dentyne gum and a glass of red wine at night. :) BUT....this isn't supposed to be easy...this is where the challenge comes in. Right? :)

Other than that, I am enjoying the planning and preparing of the meals...making them look and taste yummy. Halle and I watch Giada quite a bit and she says that we "eat with our eyes" meaning that the food needs to look good too. That is what we are shooting for...food that looks so good that you WANT to eat it. Tonight I made the Chicken Fajita recipe from the Whole 30 book and it looked and tasted YUMMY!


So fun to see and hear all the excitement about the 60 Day Experience...the buzz is GREAT! So encouraged by everyone and excited to see the success that EVERY person has because I have no doubt that EVERY person will have successes to celebrate!

Working on my goals...more on that tomorrow! :) Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment