Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Before" pictures and goals...

Day 2, where to begin? Started off and ended like any other day but there are changes in the air and changes that are taking place throughout the day. Coffee in the morning with no cream and no sugar...I have to admit it was fine. Lunch..nothing like salad and olive oil with lemon juice! LOL Yummy, right? Then came the fun...

Went to Canyon to do the Performance WOD-400m run,Cindy and 21 Dead lifts; 400m run, Cindy, 15 Front Squats; 400m run, Cindy, 9 Clean & Jerks-16:37 was my time and although I started with 65# for Dead Lift, I wasn't able to pull it off that weight with the Front Squats and Clean & Jerks. :( So I have to claim 55# as my weight and have already realized that I have a great additional goal...more weight and better time. AND then there are my other goals....I WILL be able to do a real pull up without the help of a band and I WILL do a handstand push up!

Spinach salad w ground beef and sauteed onions (in coconut oil) and seasoning that is Whole 30 approved with homemade salsa, cucumbers and avocado slices! Yummy and the salsa will probably be something I make often. Then came the fun....I took my before pictures. I won't be posting them til the end but I am making a commitment to share them then.

I am already so impressed with what I am seeing from people posting...this is FUN and CHALLENGING like I said yesterday! I can't wait to celebrate the wins and successes with everyone at Canyon Crossfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment