Friday, January 18, 2013

Performance Nutrition Experience Starts Tomorrow!



OK, tomorrow is Day 1 of the Performance Nutrition Experience at Canyon Crossfit...the very thing that started this blog, enhanced my life, built friendships and changed the lives of so many people. I can hardly wait to be a part of this one. I am not participating as a competitor this time but rather as a cheerleader, partner, buddy, etc! I will be following the same structure as the newbies-30 days of Whole30 which is SUPER CLEAN EATING. Then 30 days of Paleo. I am setting performance goals for myself (those will be shared soon). And finally I will be sharing about my experience via this blog, Instagram, Facebook and just plain ole telling people face to face!

As far as what I have been doing after the last PNE in January 2012 (it ended March 2012)-I have continued my workouts at Canyon Crossfit and continued to see growth there. I have continued to eat Paleo and still feel so good. And basically I am living life...that includes good days and bad days in every area of life and I am so thankful for every day!

Tonight I was looking for a snack to share and this is what came to me...PS, I have no name for this so let's just call it-ENJOY!

Enjoy
Whole30

1 Banana-sliced
1/4 cup blueberries
Sliced almonds
Coconut flakes
Enough Coconut milk to drizzle over all the above
Sprinkle cinnamon


No comments:

Post a Comment