Monday, November 12, 2012

In the Kitchen...

I am so EXCITED! Ok, I am also a tad nervous! I started a cooking class program at Canyon Crossfit where I have been working out at for the last 18 months! Woohoo!

For anyone that has followed this blog, you may remember that since January I changed my diet to a primarily Whole30 diet but also Paleo and in the process of learning how to shop clean, cook clean and eat clean I rediscovered my love for cooking. Along with that, I have become increasingly encouraged and challenged to learn more and the share that knowledge with other people. So, last month I met with the owners, Rick & Ray to explain my ideas and see if they were interested...they said "YES!"

Last week we hosted a free of charge Intro to Paleo class and had just over a dozen people come to check it out. I think it went well at least that was the feedback I got. :) LOL



Now it is full steam ahead...the first official class is this Thursday night...Paleo for the Holidays.  And tonight I am refining a few more of the recipes. I will let you know how it goes.

And if you have any thoughts on what I should include in future classes, I would like the input so I can make sure what I am making and teaching is relevant.



No comments:

Post a Comment